SONA Networks, LLC (SONA) is a prime contractor on the 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services II (STARS II) Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
STARS II is designed to promote small business utilization by government agencies. This contract is available for use by all federal agencies. Geographic coverage includes the continental United States, with some worldwide offerings.
SONA offers the following services under STARS II, Constellation 1:
Functional Area 1: Custom Computer Programming Services (NAICS 541511)
Functional Area 2: Computer Systems Design Services (NAICS 541512)
Functional Area 3: Computer Facilities Management Services (NAICS 541513)
Functional Area 4: Other Computer Related Services (NAICS 541519)
The 8(a) STARS II program highlights are:
- Multiple award with currently more than 500 awardees.
- Solutions-based vehicle including products and services necessary to meet requirements of ordering agency.
- Total contract ceiling is $10 billion,
- More than 100 labor categories with possibility to meet unique requirement at the task order level.
- Directed award/sole source awards of up to $4 million are possible.
STARS II Benefits:
- Hardware, software, related supplies, and services may be procured as part of an integrated technology solution.
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contracts.
- Support small business and meet procurement preference goals.
- Availability and access to proven small business and 8(a) technology providers.
- Short procurement lead-time.
- Low user fee (0.75 percent) built into contractors’ ceiling prices.
- Small Business GWAC Center provides information technology specialty contract administration.
For more information, visit the GSA STARS II website: